Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gotta take a pic

Why is it the thought of sitting down in front of a camera and having that little box, or for that matter a phone, or ipod, or anything that is capable of capturing images, freaks me out.  I do not like taking pictures not one little, tiney, tiny bit.

So one could imagine the look on my face when I saw an email from my editor stating the publisher needs a picture of me along with a small biography.  Now the biography part I am totally cool with.  I am going to sit down and whip up something quirky and totally me when I finish typing this post.  But the picture part...I'm like a fish floundering on the shore, gasping for breath trying to figure my way out of the mess I've gotten myself into.  OK that might be a little over-dramatic, but you get the picture.

I've got to take a new picture guys...pray for smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment