Monday, January 24, 2011

Crimson Dawn Theme Song

A few updates: It's still cold as hell in South Carolina...although hell isnt cold.  My stomach feels like a blender full of crap on INSANE!!  And I'm tired. 

On a brighter note, B. Steady; one half of the queer musical duo, The Lost Bois, and a insanely multi-talented artist, is going to some up with a theme song for Crimson Dawn.  Like many other authors, I listen to music when I write.  I also listen to music when I read, or maybe a song pops into my head at a certain scene that I think will just go great with that scene.  The notion of having a theme song derived from that, and the fact that I wanted a unique way to market my novel.

I discovered The Lost Bois music via Arlan Hamilton's, Your Daily Lesbian Moment blog, one night moseying around the internet when I should have been writing.  I am so glad that I did because those girls are razor.  After checking out their youtube page, I knew that I wanted a B.Steady or Lost Bois original as the theme song for my  novel.  So I took a leap of faith and emailed them back in December.   When a few weeks past with no response, I chalked it up as a no go.  But early last week I got a reply.  YES!!!

So here is my question people.  For those of you who got to read the first draft of Crimson Dawn on wattpad before I took it down, what do you think the song should focus on?  I know what I want, but I want to hear from you.

In the mean time, check out B. Steady singing her original song, Worthy and her and A.O. together singing a cover of Estelle's, Come Over.
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment