Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Scene It Anyone?

A little bit of info for everyone out there, I am a total movieholic.  This has morphed into a love of the DVD game Scene It.  I have ten versions of the game including; Twilight (1st version), Movie Deluxe, TV, Warner Bros TV, Marvel, Star Trek, Nickelodeon, Harry Potter (1st version), and a few Disney editions.

The Nick and Disney channel versions are my daughters, but we all enjoys them.  The problem is, it's the only two that I can EVER get anyone to play with me.  I have yet to play at least three of them with anyone other than myself doing party play. Sad I know, but what's a girl to do?

No one wants to play when the odds of beating me are less than never.  So I need a few Scene It buddies so I can play my games.

That was my pout for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment