Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Darklife Saga Book II: Black Moon Rising Sneak Peek

I’m dropping by to give everyone a sneak peek at the next book in the DarkLife Saga, Black Moon Rising. While I still have a good bit of rewriting and editing to do, the first draft is finished. So what you are about to read is subject to change a little before it finally makes it to publication. But it will give readers an idea as to what direction I am taking with the second story.
Black Moon Rising picks up a few months after the events in Crimson Dawn and will find not only Valeria, but the entire Trumaine family coming under fire because of Val and her actions in the Faelands. Not only are the Trumaine’s facing the toughest challenge they’ve ever had to face, Valerian, Val’s twin brother, has tasked Val and Irulan with finding a killer, or the innocent man he’s been asked to defend is going to die.
One of the challenges I’ve had with writing Black Moon Rising, is coming up with an antagonist strong enough to give Valeria a run for her money. She gets a huge power boost in Crimson Dawn, so I couldn’t have her going up against just anyone and expect it to fly. I think I’ve done a pretty good job with coming up with a suitable villain, but I’ll let the readers be the judge of that in time.
Black Moon Rising also marks the return of someone from Irulan’s past. I won’t say who, but I will give you a hint that will make it really easy to guess… read my DarkLife Short, Never Again: An Irulan Short. The past is coming back to bite everyone in the behind in the second installment and it won’t be pretty.
Crimson Dawn: Darklife Saga Bk 1, is available now from Copperhill Media in paperback and ebook format at Amazon, All Romance EBooks.com, Barnes and Nobles.com, and other places books are sold.
Never Again: An Irulan Short, UnSpoken: A Val and Irulan Short, and Faerie Wishes and Jaguar Kisses: A DarkWorld Novella, are all available on Amazon, Smashwords, and Barnes and Nobles.com
You can read more about all my DarkLife/DarkWorld titles and my other works at my website http://www.ronniemassey.com/, or by checking out my post here at http://frogenyozurt.com/.
So without further ado, here is the first chapter of Black Moon Rising: Darklife Saga Book 2


To read the first chapter please head here:

Darklife Saga Book II: Black Moon Rising Sneak Peek

No comments:

Post a Comment