Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Black Moon Rising. Darklife Saga Bk 2 updates

Hey everyone.  I just want to thank everyone that has brought Crimson Dawn in one format or another.  I have been getting some awesome feedback through my website.  Thank You So Much!

A lot of you have been asking about the sequel, Black Moon Rising.  Well I am hard at work on the second Darklife book right now.  I am about 20 chapters into it.  Some of you have asked about a release date...I have no idea when it will be out, but with a little luck, sometime next year.

If you have read Crimson Dawn or/ and one or both of the Darklife Shorts, then please head over to places like Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, Goodreads, and anywhere that books are reviewed and leave a good review.  Black Moon Rising's future depends on Crimson Dawn's sales so I need help letting people know that C.D. is a book worthy of them spending their hard earned money on.

No comments:

Post a Comment