Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Authors To Know

Since publishing my first short Never Again: An Irulan Short on Amazon, I have quickly learned the importance of book bloggers.  In the age of e-books and with the number of indie and self-published authors ever climbing, book bloggers are an indispensable asset to an author.

A lot of book bloggers take their time and review books for little or no monetary compensation at all.  All they ask is the author supply them with the material.  I was a reader long before I aspired to write.  I have read God knows how many books, and while I do post the occasional review on Goodreads and Amazon, I know I do not have the patience and love of blogging to be a book blogger.

Exposure is vital to a new authors success, and as one I want to help others get their works to the eyes of readers.  So instead of blogging I have added an 'Authors To Know' page on my website.  I will be posting info on new, up and coming, indie and self-published authors.  If they have work that is available in one format or another I will also add it to my Amazon storefront.  I will also begin posting guest author interviews once or twice a week.

If you are a new author and would like to be featured, drop me a line and let me know.

My Website

No comments:

Post a Comment