Sunday, March 27, 2011

What happened to the heat? or The groundhog LIED!!!

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the first day of spring March 21st?  A date that was exactly six days ago.  Didn't not only Punxs-whatever-Phil but Staten Island Chuck, two groundhog NOT see their shadows on Groundhog Day?  That means spring was SUPPOSED to come early.  Tell me over-sized rodents and predetermined date on the calender...WHAT HAPPENED?

For God's sake it is almost April.  One minute the trees are blooming and the world is covered in the eye itch inducing, sneeze triggering, golden death known as pollen, then the next minute I am freezing my tukkas off in almost 30 degree weather.  I live in South Carolina.  I'm supposed to be in the throws of allergy season, not wrapped up in throws trying to stay warm.

What gives mother nature?  Are you taking a week off to vacation where ever it is mythical beings go to relax?  Did we do something to anger you?  Do we not show our appreciation for your bountiful blessings enough?  Tell me something because this sister is freezing her ass off.  I will gladly paint some eggs and light a purple candle to celebrate Ostara if that's what it will take to get some sunshine.

HELLO!  I already packed up my heavy coats and pulled out my capri's.  I do not want to have to go into the bottomless pit known as my closet anytime soon.  GIVE ME HEAT!

Signed,

Cold As Crap

No comments:

Post a Comment