Saturday, March 12, 2011

Official Online Launch


With Crimson Dawn due to be released in April, I have been hard at work trying to promote my urban fantasy with a twist of paranormal romance, debut novel (what a mouthful).  With a definite date in April still up in the air, I have set my official online launch party for May 6th to ensure that copies will be available.

The launch will be May 6th, starting at 5:00 pm, at my website Ronniemassey.com; which I have been hard at work on, preparing for the launch.  If you have visited the site in the past and happen to scoot by sometime today or in the near future, you will notice a few changes.  I have added my DarkWorld Forums, which will serve as a place for my readers to interact with one another and also leave me post.

I have also added a Wibya toolbar.  This toolbar will let me live chat with readers through not only facebbok connect, but twitter, myspace, and a few other im’ s as well.  Visitors will be able to see post from my Facebook author page, twitter, and Youtube channels.

I am trying to make myself and my website as accessible to my readers as possible.  So drop on by and take a look at the changes; take a look and let me know what you think.  Alsodownload a copy of UnSpoken: A Val and Irulan Short, if you already haven’t. 
 And remember to sign up for the Frogen Yozurt newsletter so you will be notified of Crimson Dawn’s definite release date.


No comments:

Post a Comment