Monday, September 27, 2010

A whirlwind of ideas

My mind is a whirlwind of ideas. This can be a good thing or a bad thing. I'm working on not one, not two, but four open manuscripts now. A big part of me doesn't need the extra pull of another story vying for my attention, but what can you do.

I thank God for the talents that he has given me. So I don't want to slight any story that wants it's place in the sun. With that said, I want a writing partner. I would love to collab with someone on a faerie story that my mind is cooking up. But I know me, the more work I do on the storyline and background for the characters, the less likely it is that I am going to be willing to share my creations with someone else.

I want a true collaboration, but if no one is game, then I guess I'll justs be working on 5 stories.

Check me out on wattpad.com/user/hathor422

No comments:

Post a Comment